Well done, RSEL-ers! The exhibition yesterday was a great success. I'll be reviewing your full, narrated presentations and going through the feedback provided by you and your visitors over the vacation, so look out for some audio feedback posted in Canvas.
In the meantime, I just wanted to say how impressed I and my colleagues are with all the work you've done on these projects, and with your responsible and conscientious attitude to the module.
You can start to think now about Part A of the assignment (you may want to draft that over the vacation) and also about a topic for your individual project. See detailed guidance on the wiki.
I'll be contacting you soon about who will be your supervisors for those.
So we'll be in touch again before too long, but meanwhile, have a great vacation - and well done again on some excellent group projects.

No comments:
Post a Comment