If you click on the link to the left of this message, you'll see that the second milestone is a group post to the blog entitled ‘What we’ve done and what we need to do’. So each group should now upload that post, reflecting on your progress so far and outlining your plans for completing the research and preparing for the presentation. The deadline for this is TOMORROW - the end of Week 7.
I am pretty up-to-date with what you're all doing, so this can be a very short post, just to confirm within your own group, across all the groups, and with me and Catherine, what stage you are at and how you will get from there (as I'm sure you will) to the presentation on Wednesday afternoon of Week 11 (11th December, Learning Centre LG13).
I must add that I'm very pleased indeed with the way you're working on this module. All but two people have now completed the individual progress check (thanks!), and most of the feedback from those is positive and encouraging. If any problems do arise, we are here to help (office hours, by email/blog, review session in Week 9 ...).
No comments:
Post a Comment